He has since gone on to develop one of the most powerful memories in history including breaking a Guinness record for memorising and reciting the Maths formula Pi to 22,500 digits.
He is now an international speaker, Sunday Times #1 bestselling author and media personality, even appearing on The Oprah Winfrey Show that went out to 500 million people worldwide.
His inspirational story is a triumph of success over terrible adversity. He is the epitome of resilience, determination and application.
His motivational keynote is perfect for business events because he shares the methods that have made him a world class exponent in his field. These are the main themes:• Forget the why; only focus on HOW• Success does not have to be a spectator sport• The more responsibility you take, the better your life will be• Someone has to be at the top of the tree – think BIG and it will be you
World class memory guy:
• World memory record holder for memorising and reciting 100 packs of playing cards
• International Grandmaster of Memory
• 2007 US Memory Champion
• Guinness record breaker for reciting Pi to 22,500 digits
• US memory record breaker for memorising 160 digits in 5 mins
• Sunday Times No.1 bestselling author
• Written three books published worldwide with a readership of more than 1 million
• The second book went No.1 in The Sunday Times bestseller list