When it comes to your event, Scott Gould is focussed on ideas and frameworks that make a real difference, whether that’s getting people more engaged with your brand, being an engaging communicator and leader, or getting critical ideas and information embedded into people’s minds – all of which creates new business value, and strengthens a company’s competitive edge.
A former church minister and creative director, his talks are filled with candour, authenticity and real stories of real people engaging in real life. He’s helped people from all works of life with many of life’s challenges, including getting trapped in a cult himself, under the control of a toxic, abusive leader.
So if there’s something that Scott knows and can help you with – it’s people.
Scott is also the author of The Shape of Engagement (2017), has several poems published in literary magazines, and regularly appears in media throughout Europe.
SCOTT GOULD SPEAKING TOPICS:
• How to get instant engagement
• Engage against the Machine (why relationships, not robots, make businesses succeed)
• How to make information and ideas stick
• Finding yourself by losing yourself
• What you learn about people from a decade as a church minister
• Why your business might well be a cult… (and by the way, that’s NOT a good thing)
• 10 things I’d tell my teenage self