TEN TO ZEN THE BOOK:
Owen’s book, Ten To Zen provides a mapped out plan to help quieten, calm, and control the mind. He aims to improve mental clarity and put an end to unhelpful thought patterns. Owen has condensed a lifetime of experience into an exceptional book and wants to share this through speeches and workshops.
- Ten To Zen shot to no.3 on Amazon’s best seller’s list Published in 11 countries including China, Russia & USA
- As featured on BBC Radio 2, BBC Radio 5 Live, Daily Telegraph, The Times, BBC News, ITV News, TalkRadio toname a few
- Over 25 years working in the NHS
You can order Owen’s book from Amazon HERE
Owen’s style is warm, engaging and informative; he manages to capture the attention of everyone in the room. He does not shy away from documenting his personal struggles, be it grief, devastation, or his battle to come to terms with his own sexuality. This vulnerability makes his talks highly engaging, and relatable. Owen avoids jargon and academia, he instead uses workshops, and draws upon his own experiences, to highlight the importance of prioritising a happy, healthy mind. There is always a long line of people waiting to talk to Owen after one of his talks, eager to gain an even more detailed insight into how a healthy mind can improve your daily life.
- Techniques to Reduce Stress
- Improving Overall Mental Health
- Creating a Calmer, Happier You
- Understanding the Anxious Mind
- Developing Routines/Workouts for a Healthy Lifestyle