“WINNING MAJOR CLIENTS” – SEMINAR AND WORKSHOPS 30 – 45-MINUTE KEYNOTE. HALF TO 3 DAYS WORKSHOPS
A major client, a corporate or well-known customer brings significant advantages, including the opportunity to use it as a reference for other potential customers. But how do you go about securing it?
Nevil Tynemouth has extensive experience in sales environments and will introduce you to some of the key concepts in the sales process specifically around engaging and winning a major client.
This content includes the following:
• Understanding the pre-work and preparation needed
• Finding all of the key areas of strength and development needed in your business• Looking for opportunities to leverage existing relationships to get in front of major clients
• Focusing on the key tools and goal setting mindset that makes major client interaction successful
• Sharing a framework and methodology for major customer engagement in a face to face environment
Once this has been covered we will look at the specific approaches proven to be engaging for major clients. Sharing key successes we will look at the following process (SAPS) for client engagement:
• Understanding the “Significant pain, change or opportunity” presenting in your major customer
• Finding out about their “Access to funds”, budget and timescales
• Digging in to fully appreciate their internal “Purchasing or procurement process”
• Discovering the effects that “Sleepless nights” have on individual contacts and using this in the sales process Equipping you with key tools that can be reused to engage major clients, understanding their world and engaging all part of a major client. This interactive workshop equips you with the key tools and methods to understand major clients in more detail, focusing on the most important opportunities for them (and you).
Below Nevils tips for developing sales in a changing climate:
“SALES SUCCESS ON LINKEDIN” – SEMINAR, WORKSHOPS AND BOOK 30-45 MINUTE KEYNOTE, HALF TO FULL DAY WORKSHOP
Why do YOU use LinkedIn? Nevil is an avid LinkedIn user, being a member of LinkedIn for the last 9 years and LinkedIn’s most recent stats show him to be in the top 1% of searched profiles globally. Nevil shares his passion for LinkedIn, business development and sales.
His detailed knowledge, experience and research of LinkedIn helps you focus on key ideas and methods you can take back to use on your own profiles. Both his seminars and workshops will help you in identifying new contacts, creating new connections and winning more customers on LinkedIn. With over 400 million people using LinkedIn globally, is this something you can ignore?
This workshop covers –
• Understanding what you can use LinkedIn for• Getting your profile set up correctly
• Finding existing contacts and growing your online network
• Finding groups
• Finding, connecting and arranging meetings with key contacts
• Refining your profile to best effect and raising your profile with key contacts
• Using search (and advanced) searches to find new contacts
• Using the MiNe © model to maximise your impact with existing online contacts.
By the end of this session, you will be equipped with all of the tools and techniques you need to help customers find you, help them buy from you and help raise your online profile. You leave having learned how to update, polish and refined your profile, creating an engaging presence on LinkedIn and with a range of tools and approaches designing to help in attracting customers to you.
“ARE YOU SITTING COMFORTABLY?” 30-45 MINUTE KEYNOTE, HALF TO FULL DAY WORKSHOP
“Exploring your personal impact and breaking the barriers in your way”
Have you ever noticed how people (including you) can be, let’s say, inconsistent? Have you ever observed any of your teams avoiding doing the things that they know they should be doing? Do YOU ever find yourself avoiding the things you really should be doing?
If so, this 45-minute session helps to open your eyes to new ideas and possibilities while breaking down the major barriers that are holding you back.
In this session, you will gain a greater understanding of what makes you and your team succeed and helps you to improve your personal and business performance.
We’ll do this by:
• Understanding why we do and don’t do some of the things that we know we really should
• Discovering how to tackle some of those things that are a challenge
• Recognising how we think and speak differently
• Spotting why it’s harder to listen than you might appreciate
• Avoiding the assumptions that others make
“PRICE VERSUS VALUE – GROWING YOUR SALES BY GROWING YOUR VALUE” – SEMINAR AND WORKSHOPS 30-45 MINUTE KEYNOTE, HALF TO FULL DAY WORKSHOP
Why do you buy what you buy? Can you distinguish between what you want and what you need? How well do you understand your own pricing sensitivity and knowing how good are you at identifying and understanding your customer’s perceptions of price and value?
This seminar and workshop include the following:
• Helping you in understanding the price and the value of your service offering.
• Finding the most appropriate positioning of the value of your offer
•Why the price objections is often cited as the biggest objection in business.
Once this has been covered we will look at the specific approaches proven to be effective in engaging customers in the pricing discussion. Sharing key successes we will look at the following process for pricing success:
• Developing a way of positioning value to connect with clients.
• Selling on value and not on price.
• Learning to build value rather than reduce the price.
• Understanding your own price sensitivity and pricing barriers.
Equipping you with key tools that can be reused to engage customers when presenting your service. This interactive seminar and workshop equip you with the key tools and methods to win more new customers based on the value you offer rather than the price.