Adventure motorcyclist Lisa Thomas is one of the world’s best female adventure riders, having travelled further in a single journey than any other female motorcyclist in history.
After riding 500,000 miles unsupported through 80 countries and across 6 continents, she has unquestionably earned her place in the record books.
To book ‘2 Ride The World’ motivational adventurer Lisa Thomas for your event contact us.
Lisa Thomas is a well-known adventure rider, traveller, food lover, explorer and cook.
She is also a motivational keynote speaker, writer, and travel photographer on the corporate circuit.
Lisa released her first book, “DIRTY DINING – An Adventurers Cookbook” in 2017.
As a world-class speaker, Lisa Thomas has shared her incredible experiences and life lessons with over 100 live audiences around the globe. She has authored articles for top travel and motorcycle publications and made over 40 international TV appearances, many with her husband, fellow adventure rider Simon Thomas.
• Motivational: Learn how to take full responsibility for your actions and failures but, perhaps most importantly, your successes.
• Life Goals: Learn to focus on what’s important to you and how to get it.
• Reduce to Renew: Identify the elements that take up space in your life, learn to evaluate them and clear them out if they don’t add actual worth for a clearer, more sustainable and less hectic lifestyle.
• Key to Better Communication: Learn to communicate and genuinely connect with anyone on any level.
• Peripheral Success: Learn to work toward your key goals and identify new opportunities.
• ACT To Succeed: Learn how to overcome doubt to create action.
Of her adventures, Lisa said;
“I’d describe our life as fast-paced and often challenging but always extraordinary. Looking back over the years, we’ve dined with Maasai warriors, business moguls, and presidents. I’ve pulled my husband with his neck broken out of the Amazon Jungle, and survived four bouts of malaria. We’ve been shot at in Moscow and faced a myriad of untold other challenges
It’s been a wild, life changing ride and I’ve loved every mile of it!”
‘We have hosted hundreds of seminars over the years and seldom have our attendees been as entertained, informed, and captivated’ – David, BMW Motorrad USA
‘Lisa & Simon have a treasure trove of experience, advice and skills that will sustain them and others for a lifetime. ’- Richard Underwood, PROFESSOR OF CARDIAC IMAGING, IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON
‘Lisa stands out as an audience-captivating powerhouse. She definitely belongs to the thin upper league of real-world travellers and presenters who can
be trusted to present anywhere for any audience’. – Kimmo Lassila, TOURATECH-USA