Businessman turned adventure-rider Simon Thomas is a self-confessed thrill seeker.
Simon’s UK career started in the early 90s working for a marketing company. An ambitious employee, his career soon took off, and weeks after joining a specialist sales force, he became the company’s highest-earning employee.
But, Simon’s career abruptly ended after a severe motorcycle accident almost severed his lower right leg. But after five surgeries and 18 months of rehabilitation, Simon was ready for his next ‘big challenge…
To book ‘2 Ride The World’ motivational adventurer Simon Thomas for your event contact us.
Despite the doctor’s bleak diagnosis, within 2-years, Simon wasn’t walking again but completing marathons and challenging Grand Canyon hikes.
During this time, Simon also looked into different business opportunities, honing in on the booming telecommunications industry and quickly identifying its tremendous potential.
It wasn’t long after he became CEO of his own firm, supplying bespoke solutions to companies, institutions and government agencies around the UK. With the success of his first business, other opportunities followed, but it wasn’t long before the adventurer in Simon was after a new challenge.
Combining his passion for adventure, motorcycling and travel, he and his wife Lisa, planned an unprecedented global motorcycle adventure encompassing 122 countries and 7 continents. Fourteen years later, Simon’s optimistic personality and motivational talks are winning him friends and corporate contacts worldwide.
And whilst he and Lisa are accredited with helping to define ‘Adventure Motorcycling’ Simon remains genuinely bemused by the accolades.
• Motivational: Learn how to take full responsibility for your actions and failures but, perhaps most importantly, your successes.
• Life Goals: Learn to focus on what’s important to you and how to get it.
• Reduce to Renew: Identify the elements that take up space in your life, learn to evaluate them and clear them out if they don’t add actual worth for a clearer, more sustainable and less hectic lifestyle.
• Key to Better Communication: Learn to communicate and genuinely connect with anyone on any level.
• Peripheral Success: Learn to work toward your key goals and identify new opportunities.
• ACT To Succeed: Learn how to overcome doubt to create action.
‘We have hosted hundreds of seminars over the years and seldom have our attendees been as entertained, informed, and captivated’ – David, BMW Motorrad USA
‘Lisa & Simon have a treasure trove of experience, advice and skills that will sustain them and others for a lifetime. ’- Richard Underwood, PROFESSOR OF CARDIAC IMAGING, IMPERIAL COLLEGE LONDON
‘Lisa stands out as an audience-captivating powerhouse. She definitely belongs to the thin upper league of real-world travellers and presenters who can
be trusted to present anywhere for any audience’. – Kimmo Lassila, TOURATECH-USA