Simon is an international speaker who has spoken at events organised by the likes of Facebook, Google, Salesforce, O2, UK, DocuSign, Barclays and Chelsea FC. And his insights – from his work as a coach, business strategist and speaker – has seen him featured in a wide range of publications that include the likes of The FT, Forbes, The Guardian and Harvard Business Review.
Simon’s aim is to educate, entertain and inspire as he believes the fastest way to absorb powerful insights and to see just what is truly possible is through experiential learning.
Here Simon talks about creativity in business
- Why Purposeful Leadership Matters
- How Energy Management Drives Our Productivity
- The Mindset Required to Develop a Thriving Business
- How Successful Businesses Think Differently
- Entrepreneurship & Marketing in Today’s Digital Age
- How Habits Influence the Trajectory of Your Life
- The Mindset that Results in Exponential Levels of Success
- Why the Wellbeing of Your Employees Matter
Take a leaf out of Simon’s book and ‘start before you’re ready’…because you” never be completely ready until it’s too late!