Rosalyn Palmer is an award-winning transformational coach and therapist combining clinical hypnotherapy, Rapid Transformational Therapy and NLP-based coaching to create deep change.
She is also an acclaimed author with a remarkable ability to inspire positive change and foster wellbeing.
Rosalyn Palmer has a wellbeing column in local newspaper The Newark Advertiser and was formerly the wellbeing expert on radio show ‘Girls Around Town’ – a weekly radio programme billed as Radio Newark’s answer to
Loose Women, providing news, gossip, opinions, and interviews; made by women, for women, as well as the host of the ‘Monkey Business’ podcast, exploring the mindset secrets of top business leaders. She is also the award-winning self-help author of Reset! A Blueprint for a Better Life (2018), and contributor to Ignite Your Life For Women (2019), Ignite Your Female Leadership (2019), and Ignite For Female Changemakers (2020).
With over two decades of top-level experience in the corporate world, Rosalyn knows first-hand the demands of success and the struggle to find a balance between work and home life. Her journey from being the MD and Founder of an award-winning London PR agency, to Head of Marcomms for an International Charity to sought-after expert in mental wellbeing and personal development, has shaped her unique approach to coaching..
To hire Marketing Entrepreneur, Leadership and Wellness Transformation Coach, Rosalyn Palmer contact us at Great British Speakers
Rosalyn Palmer’s specialism is in Advanced Rapid Transformational Therapy (RTT), Clinical Hypnotherapy, and NLP-based coaching. Her passion lies in helping high-performing individuals, senior leadership, managers, entrepreneurs, and executives create deep and meaningful changes in order to live their lives in a way that makes them feel good on the inside and the outside. She understand the challenges of maintaining an external façade of success, while grappling with inner conflicts, and she’s committed to guiding her clients towards a life that aligns with their true values, and brings joy and balance to their personal and professional lives.
Drawing from her extensive background in branding, communication, and leadership, Rosalyn Palmers’ coaching is a blend of practical business insights and profound emotional transformation. She has worked with luminaries including Brandon Bays, Robert Holden, Tony Robbins, and Edward de Bono, contributing to their success through her PR expertise.
Her journey also includes overcoming personal struggles such as cancer, redundancy, menopause, bereavement, divorce, and financial loss, as well as being able to gain deep spiritual insights to tap into her intuition. These experiences have deepened her empathy and understanding, allowing her to connect to her clients on a more personal level.
How to be an authentic female leader
– Stop people pleasing, practice assertive and non-violent communication to speak up and have your voice heard and opinions respected.
– Set immovable boundaries – learn to say no – to protect your mental and physical wellbeing. Lead with a ‘full cup’.
– Cultivate ‘bouncebackability’ and learn to turn setbacks into opportunities to grow in resilience, without becoming ‘hard’ or ‘inflexible’.
– Challenge stereotypes, foster inclusivity, and stop toxicity in the workplace.
– Have the courage to create an ‘unscripted’ leadership style and lead by your example. Make it unique to you rather than running your life and career as a checklist in a linear fashion.
How to be a balanced leader, and create a healthy work/life balance
– Encourage a culture that has flexible work rules and values work-life integration.
– Practice healthy self-leadership and prioritise self-care – both mental and physical.
– Get out of your own way. Work on old prejudices and the ‘Itty Bitty Shitty Committee’ in your own head to be able to turn up and hold space for others.
– Learn to let go; delegation and trusting others is key.
– Align business goals with personal values.
What behaviours, more akin to female or Ying elements, can positively influence a healthy workplace?
– Letting go of the need for perfectionism.
– Collaboration, networking, and teamwork.
– Deep listening and an openness to understand diverse points of view.
– Flexibility and adaptability. Not being bloody minded about one end goal.
– Detail focus, attention to the nuances and minutiae of behaviours, including non-verbal communications, and task-specific elements.
– Good conflict resolution
– Stopping toxicity such as bullying and gossip
– Changing toxic to positive work behaviours
– Avoiding burnout in the workplace
– The four qualities of a mental health-friendly workplace
– How to navigate adversity to be better and not bitter
– Ten simple ways to encourage inclusivity at work
– Learn some Yang without losing your Ying – behaviours that help female leaders navigate success, including developing self-confidence, negotiation skills, advocating for yourself, and difficult conversations
Rosalyn Palmer is also able to speak on the following points:
As a former wellbeing expert for a radio show and the host of two successful podcasts, Rosalyn Palmer is familiar with delving into the mindsets of both successful and struggling individuals. Her engaging podcast series offers a wealth of wisdom on business and life balance.
Rosalyn Palmer is not just a coach, but a guide who understands the complexities of leadership, wellbeing, positive mental health, and personal development. Her coaching philosophy revolves around authenticity, resilience, and the power of transformation.