He continues to disrupt as an entrepreneur and businessman, with interests ranging from property development to public speaking and digital media. He is a writer, communicator, social media influencer and philanthropist. His 8 books have been translated into more than a dozen languages and received over 9,000 reviews and 200 1 stars!
He is a highly sought-after public speaker, having given 1,200 speeches in the last decade and held 2 world records for the longest individual speech marathon. Rob holds his audience captive as an engaging and innovative speaker.
He has the rare skill of cutting to the chase, using his personal experience to help others and entertain in a disruptive way.
Through the Rob Moore Foundation, he provides an opportunity for underprivileged individuals, start-ups and small established businesses to gain valuable support, investment and mentorship from some of the best in the business. All his profits from his book Money go to the foundation.
Rob’s entrepreneurial journey started at a very young age, when his Dad encouraged him to work in the family pub, cleaning, ‘bottling up’ and following Dad around while he was buying pubs. But Rob lost his way through his teens and 20s, with a lack of direction and clarity, and was struggling as an artist by age 25. On Dec 15th 2005, Rob’s Dad had a huge nervous breakdown in his pub; he was sectioned by the police in front of all his customers, and has been living with bipolar disorder ever since.
This was a rude awakening for Rob, who felt shame for not living up to his potential and taking full advantage of the upbringing his Dad had given him. To this day, this is one of two main drivers for Rob’s life and enterprises.
At his turning point in 2005, Rob was £50k in personal consumer debt. He was shocked into action – no more excuses, dependence on others or playing the victim. He cleared all his debt within one year. Another year later he had 20 properties in a partnership with Mark Homer, and two years later they had 50 properties.
Rob became a millionaire before his 31st birthday. By the age of 40, Rob had a business and property empire. His proudest moment was ‘retiring’ his parents and giving them his house, with the profits he made from property.
Rob’s second driver for success is to help as many people around the globe get a better financial education than what’s taught in schools, and to start and scale their own ventures. He set up the Rob Moore Foundation to take his mission to the global level.
Rob in short…
One of the UK’s top non-fiction authors – 8 books, published by Hachette
• Became a millionaire at 30 having been an artist £50k in debt 5 years before
• Built the UK’s largest property training co. Progressive Property (won business of the year 2016)
• Broke 3 public speaking world records (& is an international keynote speaker)
• Has produced over £100m in sales
• Co-owns or manages 850 tenants in his property portfolio & Progressive Lets agency
• One of the UK’s top influencers (775,000 subscribers & followers on email & social)
• Leading UK Business Podcaster: his podcast (media agency) has 200,000+ downloads a month
• Mentor to some high profile celebrities like Kevin Clifton & board advisor to some great companies
• Currently developing 160 residential property units (120,000 sq. ft.)
• Won business of the year 2016 & Property Wire Training Company of the Year
Rob Moore Speaking topics include
Rob Moore Speaking Clients include:
The Independent, Daily Telegraph, BBC, Waterstones, Financial Times, Waterstones, Qantas, iTunes, Express Newspapers, Amazon, SKY Living, WH Smith, City AM, Wall Street Journal, Sue Ryder and ITV.