Nevil Tynemouth is an accomplished and engaging speaker, trainer and facilitator in his specialist areas of business development, sales and coaching. He can inspire your business development and sales team to take positive actions to help you delight your existing clients and to grow your business. He has been training and developing professionals in both a corporate environment and as a business owner for over 10 years and has a 30-year career in business development.
At a weekend you will find Nevil walking, messing about with cars or spending time with family and friends (usually eating great food!).
Nevil Tynemouth’s Keynotes
Refocussing Your Sales and Business Development Strategy in a Volatile World
We live and work in a VUCA (Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous) world, with businesses and clients changing the way we buy, sell and shop. Nevil’s talks will help you to recognise and understand these changes, and help your business spot new opportunities for change, growth, new markets and new ways to serve your clients.
This talk covers:
– Exploring how your clients have changed and how your organisation can adapt to these changes
– Creating client focus through a series of lenses – learning from others successes and challenges
– Exploring changes in client behaviour through the sales and business development cycle
– Focusing on developing your pipeline in three key areas
– Pausing to recognise the fundamentals that haven’t changed in sales and reflecting on your previous successes
– Using your previous success to develop a successful sales and business development plan
The learning outcomes are:
– Refocussing your strategic plans for business development
– Reviewing your existing approach to business development and new tools and approaches
– Having better conversations with your business development teams
– Getting greater insights to improve your business development approach
– Getting greater insights on how to better serve your existing clients
Winning Major Clients: Seminar and Workshops, 30-45 minute keynote, 1/2 – 3 day workshop
A major client, a corporate or well-known customer brings significant advantages, including the opportunity to use it as a reference for other potential customers. But how do you go about securing it?
Nevil Tynemouth has extensive experience in sales environments and will introduce you to some of the key concepts in the sales process specifically around engaging and winning a major client.
This content includes the following:
– Understanding the pre-work and preparation needed
– Finding all of the key areas of strength and development needed in your business
– Looking for opportunities to leverage existing relationships to get in front of major clients
– Focussing on the key tools and goal setting mindset that makes major client interaction successful
– Sharing a framework and methodology for major customer engagement in a face-to-face environment
Once this has been covered, we will look at the specific approaches proven to be engaging for major clients. Sharing key successful, we will look at the following process (SAPS) for client engagement:
– Understanding the “significant pain, change or opportunity” presenting in your major customer
– Finding out about their “access to funds”, budget and timescales
– Digging in to fully appreciate their internal “purchasing or procurement process”
– Discovering the effects that “sleepless nights” have on individual contacts and using this in the sales process
– Equipping you with key tools that can be reused to engage major clients, understanding their world and engaging all part of a major client. This interactive workshop equips you with the key tools and methods to understand major clients in more detail, focusing on the most important opportunities for them (and you).
Below: Nevil Tynemouth’s tips for developing sales in a changing climate:
Sales Success on LinkedIn: Seminar and Workshops, 30-45 minute keynote, 1/2 – full day workshop
Why do YOU use LinkedIn? Nevil Tynemouth is an avid LinkedIn user, being a member of LinkedIn for the last 9 years and LinkedIn’s most recent stats show him to be in the top 1% of searched profiles globally. Nevil shares his passion for LinkedIn, business development and sales.
His detailed knowledge, experience and research of LinkedIn helps you focus on key ideas and methods you can take back to use on your own profiles. Both his seminars and workshops will help you in identifying new contacts, creating new connections and winning more customers on LinkedIn. With over 400 million people using LinkedIn globally, is this something you can ignore?
This workshop covers:
– Understanding what you can use LinkedIn for
– Getting your profile set up correctly
– Finding existing contacts and growing your online network
– Finding Groups
– Finding, connecting and arranging meetings with key contacts
– Refining your profile to best effect and raising your profile with key contacts
– Using search (and advanced searches) to find new contacts
– Using the MiNe © model to maximise your impact with existing online contacts.
By the end of this session, you will be equipped with all of the tools and techniques you need to help customers find you, help them buy from you and help raise your online profile. You leave having learned how to update, polish and refined your profile, creating an engaging presence on LinkedIn and with a range of tools and approaches designing to help in attracting customers to you.