Lauren Vaknine is an extraordinary writer, campaigner, blogger and motivational speaker.
Lauren was diagnosed with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis at the age of 2 and by 18, she was wheelchair-bound and riddled from head to toe with arthritis.
She realised that the only way to get better was to take her healthcare into her own hands so she set about learning everything she could about the body and how to heal naturally from the root cause. It worked and she went into remission after 27 years of suffering with the chronic illness.
Lauren wrote My Enemy, My Friend, a memoir about her life with the disease and how she ultimately overcame it.
She now delivers talks nationally and internationally on how to attain optimum health in the most natural way for your body, how to become the best version of yourself and how to raise a healthy family in the modern day.
Lauren has spoken at events for both the UK and European parliaments, hospitals, conferences, meditation and yoga retreats and corporate educational days.
Her talks are educational yet interactive, motivational and inspirational. Everything Lauren speaks about is from personal experience which gives audiences an instant connection to her.
– The deceptions of the conventional medical institution and pharmaceutical companies
– How to correct our health misconceptions
– How to raise a young family the natural way in the modern day
– How to achieve optimum health, naturally
– How to overcome obstacles and chronic health problems
– How the way you live will impact generations to come
– How to change your life with a few small steps
Her natural health and parenting-related articles have been published in Huffington Post, Natural Health, Top Sante, Health & Homeopathy, Simile, Arthritis Digest, Healthista and Scary Mommy, plus her story has been featured in numerous mainstream publications.