As a speaker, Guy Clapperton runs media training sessions in which clients hear from Guy as a journalist rather than an ex-practitioner. Additionally, he often facilitates conferences and is an experienced keynote speaker on near future developments.
Guy Clapperton Training and Coaching.
If you need more confidence and purpose talking to the media or with writing for the press, then this section is for you:
- If you work in PR, and would like a journalist to help coach and rehearse interview training then Guy is full of useful tips to help reach your potential.
- Guy also works closely alongside professional cameramen who are also able to attend these training sessions to offer additional support and training from behind the camera.
- If you need key coaching in writing for your business, whether this be newsletters, blogs, placed articles etc.. then Guy has the tools to sharpen up your print skills too!
Guy Clapperton – Keynote Speaker.
Guy’s current keynote is on the near future – a lot of (excellent) speakers will tell you about their forecasts for the next 20-25 years, but Guy is more interested in helping business prepare for the next five or so. Automation, artificial intelligence and flatter company hierarchies are all going to have an impact and they’re not in the distant future, they are immediate.
Guy Clapperton Writing
He hosted at the London’s Olympia conference centre for the launch of his book, “The Smarter Working Manifesto“, with his co-author Philip Vanhoutte. This also led to speaking engagements in Berlin and Lisbon. He has delivered keynote talks at numerous events spanning 12 countries; Malaysia, London, Holland, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, just to name a few. Guy is also a Fellow of the Professional Speaking Association UK and Ireland.
Guy Clapperton Conferences and events facilitator.
- Guy has been a panel moderator for conferences in London, Cape Town and Amsterdam.
- A speech/panel expert on media issues, hosted in London and Turkey
- He has acted as a juror/chair on several award schemes, including BAFTA, Nectar Business Awards, Guardian Small Business Awards 2014, Central and Eastern European Shared Services and Outsourcing Awards 2015.