Grant Leboff is one of the UK’s leading sales and marketing experts. He has written several books on the industry and still works as a practitioner in the field. It is this combination that enabled Grant to bring a mix of thought leadership and genuine real-life examples into his talks.
Grant Leboff’s main focus is to address the changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being changed by new technologies. He ensures his audiences get the latest thinking, and more importantly, makes it clear what the implications – positive and negative – are for their business.
Contact Great British Speakers today to book sales and marketing expert Grant Leboff for your next event.
– The latest trends and thinking in sales and marketing that business leaders need to know
– How to get a return on investment from digital marketing
– Seeing marketing as a business strategy
– How to stand out in a commoditised world
– How to create effective messaging and content
– How the ‘Experience Economy’ can impact your business
– How to create a compelling brand
– Making social media work for your business
– How the digital age is changing businesses
– How selling has changed and what to do about it
– Digital selling that gets results
Grant’s presentations are popular with audiences and they always leave inspired and challenged. They will take away an array of new ideas as well as practical actions that they can use immediately in their business.
In 2002, Grant built up the successful direct marketing company Phone Intelligence Ltd, before selling it in 2008 and starting up The Sticky Marketing Club Ltd. This is a sales and marketing consultancy that provides companies with the strategies to thrive in an ever-increasingly competitive world. Sticky Marketing understands that in this web-enabled, technologically driven world, the old sales and marketing models that used to work, no longer do. They exist to ensure their members receive the most up-to-date thinking in sales and marketing which enables them to take advantage of the latest ideas.
In the space of ten years, Grant has written five successful and critically-acclaimed books on the industry:
– Sales Therapy: Effective Selling for the Small Business Owner (2010) which was #1 in Amazon’s Sales and Marketing Charts and in the top 10 of Amazon’s business books chart.
– Sticky Marketing: Why Everything in Marketing has Changed and What to do About It (2011) which was #1 in Amazon’s Sales and Marketing Charts and in the top 10 of Amazon’s business books chart.
– Stickier Marketing: How to Win Customers in a Digital Age (2014) which went to #1 in Amazon’s sales and marketing chart and was in the top ten overall business chart come publication.
– Digital Selling: How to Use Social Media and the Web to Generate Leads and Sell More (2016) debuted at #1 on Amazon’s charts prior to being published.
– Myths of Marketing: Banish the Misconceptions and Become a Great Marketer (2020)
Grant is a fellow of both The Institute of Direct and Digital Marketing, and The Institute of Sales and Marketing Management, as well as contributing to business magazines and newspapers. Amongst others, he has featured in the Daily Telegraph, the Independent, The Financial Times, the Daily Mirror and the Sun, and has appeared on BBC Radio numerous times.
Grant is a highly sought-after speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world.
– Content Marketing
– Mobile Marketing
– Business Strategy
– Sales and Retail
– Social Media
– Digital Strategy
– How Business Communications and Marketing are Changing in a Digital Age
Grant Leboff has worked with a number of small and large companies including Britvic, Marsh and the Bank of New York, and has spoken across the globe in over a dozen different countries.
Grant is a truly motivational speaker who engages his audience from the start to the very end. He combines his wisdom and expertise with his real-life experiences to motivate employees who struggle with change.
A Chat with Grant Leboff
As part of our ‘Chat with…’ podcast series at Great British Speakers, our director Jane Farnham sat down with Grant to talk about sales and marketing expertise, thought leadership, and how the world copes with constant technological changes.
Absolutely first class and a really great way to start our conference! “
It was absolutely an incredible session and we would love to have you back!
Grant’s inspiring and challenging approach ignited us to re-think some of our long established methods and ideologies of growing our market share, in a manner that truly left us excited, with our heads spinning with new ideas! As a result, we have embarked on a strategic review, to assess and re-model our growth plan, ensuring we adopt the right marketing methods to achieve our goals – the mantra ‘return on investment’ is now replaced by ‘return on engagement’ is where it’s at for us!!!
The impact of Grant’s words will be carried with us always – some incredibly challenging thinking in terms of how to embrace a modern marketing landscape that is made up of so many consumer-led shifting sands. Not only great content and a fantastically flexible approach – but all delivered with such vim and vigour. One of the most impactful and entertaining speakers I have ever been fortunate enough to listen to.
Grant came across as clear, very knowledgeable; he stood up and spoke for about three hours I think, with very few or no visual aids. Very knowledgeable indeed.
I was recently at ‘The Sunday Times/The Times Estate Agency of the Year Awards’ and listened with great interest to Grant Leboff. I, together with many others in our industry, commented afterwards that of all the guest speakers that day, he was certainly the best and a great storyteller too.
Grant was a guest speaker at the ACUMEN BUSINESS CONVENTION 2013. The feedback from over 150 CEOs and MDs who attended the event was phenomenal. Delegates described Grant as “bright”, “sharp”, “knowledgeable”, “thought provoking”, “informative” and “makes you get up and do things!”, as well as added comments as to how brilliant Grant’s presentation was. You could hear a pin drop when Grant was giving his speech at the large hall of the Grand Hotel in Brighton. If you want a speaker who will make people talk about your event long after its finished, as well as make delegates feel it was worthwhile attending – Grant Leboff is that speaker!