Graham Wilson is an inspiring facilitator of learning both in the classroom and to large audiences of up to thousands of participants.
His working culture is visionary, enjoyable and results-focused. He works in an atmosphere of openness, flexibility of thinking, team working and integrity.
Graham Wilson specialises in the areas of:
– Leadership for the New World- Developing High Performers- Salesforce Transformation – Leading Change- High-Performance Environments- High-Performance Teamwork – Organisational Development. Graham is also in demand by editors of numerous motivational and management publications and is an accomplished conference speaker.
Graham Wilson Qualifications
Graham is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management and an invited judge for the acclaimed National Sales Awards. As an Honorary Teaching Fellow he has lectured at a number of University Management Schools, and as a successful entrepreneur, he can approach Development from an academic and pragmatic viewpoint. His dramatic results are achieved through using the latest NLP™ methods and the powerful combination of process consultation and project-based development. Graham is a Certified Trainer of NLP™ and his initial NLP™ training was carried out with Dr Richard Bandler – the co-creator of NLP™.
Graham Wilson Leadership Facilitator
Graham has been trained in the use of the very latest brain-friendly/accelerated learning techniques. He is an experienced Process Consultant/Facilitator, Systems Thinker, and member of Action Profilers® International, which means he is working at the forefront of human dynamics, decision-making, and top team development strategies.
Graham is licensed to use FACET5, Realise2, LIFO® and FLOWS™ team development tool. He also works in the experiential world of Outdoor Management Development, being highly qualified in many outdoor activities.
Recently Graham has been working with Heartmath techniques designed to optimise business and sporting achievement.
GRAHAM WILSON – KEYNOTE TOPICS INCLUDE:
- Leadership Laid Bare! The naked truth of great leadership in today’s world.
- The New Leadership Manifesto.
- Do schools kill leadership?
- Building Elite Teams.
- Innovate or Die.
- Overcoming Change Fatigue with Resilient Leaders.
- ChangePro – how great leaders deliver change.
- Salesforce Transformation.