Beatrice Freeman is also Regional Winner of the 2017 Professional Speaking Association Speaker Factor. As an After-Dinner Speaker, she impresses with her stage presence, gentle humour and original material based on her previous careers. As a Motivational Speaker, in her keynote “Success – And How To Get There”, she draws on her diverse experience and inspires to take ownership of your life by challenging commonplace myths and processes.
Beatrice Freeman learned the hard way all the things she is famous for. She had to go through fundamental change and face enormous obstacles. In the process, she discovered what works and what’s an illusion. Now she is on a mission to empower. We take far too many things for granted and we severely underestimate what we CAN do about it. You don’t have to agree to be what others think you should be. You don’t have to agree to be trapped in your background. And you certainly don’t have to accept that bizarre idea that youth is what counts in life more than anything else.
Beatrice Freeman Technology Speaker
Also, we need more laughter. After seven years in cyber, Beatrice knows that it’s not the Internet of Things that is the answer. It’s the belly laugh. With disasters constantly being reported, worry, fear and anger have overtaken our lives. We must laugh more. Life is so full of unexpected nonsense that if you see it from a different angle, you’ll laugh. Having gained a very wide perspective throughout her multiple careers, including comedy clubs, Beatrice is well equipped to help you laugh at it all.
Beatrice Freeman Speaker topics:
2. A woman in a male-dominated profession.
3. Following your dream and retraining later in life.
4. After-dinner storyteller: the operatic stage and what being a diva really is (mishaps and adventures).
5. Accessible opera: Beatrice sings a set of opera arias that are known from TV adverts; each aria with a few words of introduction.
6. Networking workshops: focusing on live events and mastering every step of the process. Top tips from her book, “Introverts Make Better Networkers – How Anyone Can Succeed at Networking”.
Beatrice Freeman Speaking Clients:
Motivational – “Resilience”• Co-op Headquarters, finance managers’ monthly event, 27th Feb. 2018
After-dinner• ASIS the Global Association of Security Professionals, annual counterterrorism seminar in the City of London, 13thSept. 2017
•World Retail Forum (with eBay, IBM, Shell, Adidas, Puma, Lidl, Hershey, Forbes, Google) in Amsterdam on 16th March 2018. (stand-up comedy with opera singing: 30-min comedy act “The Frustrated Opera Diva”).
• CBI, Small Business event, 6th Sept 2017 • 6 business clubs in London and Birmingham (annual meetings; anniversary celebrations; launches) August – December 2017
Opera• Charity fundraisers: The House of Lords, Barclay’s Headquarters in Canary Wharf, Hereford Castle; Great Ormond Hospital; Sparks; West London Churches for the Homeless; Family First; small charities for rehoming pets (2010-2017)
Networking training• Warwick Business School MBAs (twice); Wasabi Sushi; Ella Forums (twice); PayPal; Co-op Finance; Quadrant Chambers (August 2018 –)