How do you sell if you hate selling? An experienced salesperson and Mindful Sales speaker Anis Qizilbash knows cognitive tricks to make you stop procrastinating, overcome fears and appreciate your value.
She helps business people around the world create value for their clients, grow their businesses and – most importantly- achieve their goals. Individuals and companies alike have grown their sales, boosted performance, and gained renewed self-belief and motivation after a talk or workshop with Anis.
Through her interactive and inspiring keynotes, your team will not only discover simple strategies to break through blocks. They will be excited to implement them, too.
Contact – Great British Speakers today to book mindful sales speaker Anis Qizilbash for your next corporate event or call +44 1753 439289.
Anis’ calm energy appeals to non-sales professionals, helping them believe that they can sell, even if they’re not the typical brazen persona.
In addition, she specializes in helping entrepreneurs and freelancers who’ve never sold before to gain confidence and clarity to grow their sales.
The mindfully energetic stage presence of speaker Anis Qizilbash will have you hanging on every word and leave the room excited and motivated to hit the ground running.
She is the author of Mindful Selling and Grow Your Sales, Do What You Love and is featured for her insights in publications including The Guardian, Entrepreneur, Forbes, USA Today and Psychology Today.
Below Anis Qizilbash talks about what mindfulness really is:
As part of our Top British Speakers, our director Jane Farnham chats Anis Qizilbash about her experience as a keynote sales speaker and her Mindful Sales technique
• What can make the difference in failure or fortune?
• Realise the difference between success and failure is just a breath away.
• Transform your interpersonal communication with a moment of mindful reflection to avoid reflexive mistakes.
• This talk is ideal for sales professionals looking to improve their communication.
MINDFUL SELLING: SERVE INSTEAD OF SELL
• Aimed to arm leaders with a “serve instead of sell” mindset.
• Overcome self-doubt and become a valued asset to your customer.
• How to change a natural narrow and shallow thought process.
• Identify the gap that will make you serve customers instead of sell products.
• Spark a positive cycle of change.
• Focus on growth.
• How do you manage stress so you stay productive?
• How do you bounce back from set-backs so you stay focussed?
• This talk is perfect for entrepreneurs, business owners and corporates.
• A lesson in everyday mindfulness to boost confidence, engagement and performance
• A great talk for busy entrepreneurs and corporates.
• Discover simple techniques that make an immediate impact in your day-to-day, transforming your mental readiness ahead of meetings and pitches
• Learn techniques on how to let-go of setbacks that typically derail your days so you can create new business opportunities
• Takeaway insights that make resilience relatable with practical examples and stories to help you move forward with your business
• Finally, believe in their ability to sell and do the necessary activities to grow your bottom line
A fantastic speaker – thorough, dedicated and insightful. She delivered the presentation faultlessly, was extremely authentic and our audience of business owners from a variety of sectors and business size found her “inspiring and uplifting”.
Inspires, engages and energises. Anis doesn’t talk at attendees but with them and that’s what make her talks so valuable. I would highly recommend Anis to anyone that is looking to grow their sales.
Anis’ talk was empowering… I’m very reserved about selling, due to the perceived personality traits needed (which I don’t have!), Anis’ talk changed my opinion.
Thought provoking, insightful, inspiring, resonated with the audience
Had the opportunity to experience Anis in action at the CXFO London event and was blown away by her energy, her insights and practical advice for wellbeing and mindfulness. A fantastic session which I thoroughly enjoyed and would certainly recommend her!
Anis was a keynote speaker at our London CXFO Conference. She was brilliant, engaged the audience from the first minute to the last, getting them involved and displaying a knowledge of her subject few can match. Her speech has been a highly commended in the audience receiving fantastic feedback from everyone there. She is a consummate professional and I wholeheartedly recommend her both as a speaker and as an expert in applying mindfulness in practical ways that change outcomes for organisations. She has completely changed my view on the subject and if you have the chance to hear her……I am sure she will change yours.
One of the most energetic talks of the day! Anis taught me how to add a new mindfulness habit