Jonathan has been creating and advising businesses for over two decades, and his various accomplishments include Ministry of Sound’s digital strategy, launching a Sky TV channel and becoming the youngest ever Chairman of the British Music Industries Association.
He is currently accelerating the strategic direction and commercialisation of a highly disruptive Australian FinTech company that is radically innovating loan origination using blockchain technology, and he is also advising a similarly disruptive American LegalTech blockchain startup.
He is trusted by the senior executives of the most successful global companies including Google, Microsoft, Apple, P&G, Unilever, Nestlé, Lego, Heineken and IKEA to expand their thinking and provide new perspectives and avenues of thought, and is a contributor to Google’s Think Insights and Forbes.
Jonathan’s expertise and insights are invaluable to any business that needs to:
• Exploit the interconnectedness of the modern, digitally enhanced world
• Maximise the opportunities that new technology brings
• Managing consumer expectations and the democratisation of the business value chain
• Future-proof your organisation by understanding new business trends
• Actively benefit and profit from the landscape of constant change
• Access true thought leadership on innovation, business strategy and future opportunities
Jonathan is charismatic, personable and highly impactful, meaning he is consistently the best-rated speaker at any event, leaving a lasting impression on every audience who hears him.
He opens up the minds and the thinking of a diverse range of people; facilitating strategic discussion and dialogue with the most senior level executives, or inspiring an entire workforce to embrace new opportunities for a brighter future, leaving audiences with a clear roadmap of the actionable steps to take to achieve success and competitive advantage.