Hagai lectures at New York University in London is a visiting lecturer at Regents University London and is a United Nations Alliance of Civilizations recognised expert.
He served on the London First Security and Resilience Advisory Board for its entire 10-year tenure.
A self-proclaimed ‘global citizen’ Hagai was born in the Middle East, grew up in the UK and has lived in Belgium, South Africa, and Australia. With his highly engaging style and fascinating content, which draws on his vast experience, high-level knowledge and specific data, he provides an astute, contemporary and dynamic insight into the hottest local and global political trends and quantifies the strategic and economic impacts on specific businesses and sectors.
1. Managing In Times Of Crisis – The impact of Politics in an Ever More Uncertain World on the global economy and your business.
2. What Are You Ignoring? – Why Only Looking At Economic Risk Damages Your Business
3. New Terrorism and Global Business – The ISIS/Daesh Effect.
4. Oil & Gas – How geopolitics is driving and defining price
5. Cyber Terror – An Assessment Of Current Trends And Their Implications For Business + The Global Economy
Attracting the attention of the media, Hagai regularly appears on national and international radio and TV, including CNN, the BBC, Sky News and CNBC. He is also a regular contributor to a host of well-known publications and newspapers
Hagai has recorded a number of short, punchy video teasers which give top line keynote information he covers in his keynotes.
This one covers Middle East Affairs…
Here he talks about Terrorism & Counter-Terrorism
KPMG, Qantas, Cushman & Wakefiled, WPO, SKY, ITV, The Guardian, Reuters, CNN, BBC, Deutsche Bank and Metropolitan Police.