She is a professional speaker, consultant, mentor and author and spends her time helping ambitious business people use emotion in their sales, marketing and all forms of communication.
A regular Forbes blogger, her work takes her from summits to cruise ships, from conferences to schools, from multinationals to SMEs. Highly popular with a practical and fun approach.
Dr Lynda Shaw is an enthusiastic and engaging speaker and has spoken at virtual events and conferences across the UK.
A regular presenter, Dr Lynda Shaw is a cognitive neuroscientist, registered chartered psychologist, an Associate Fellow of the British Psychological Society, a Fellow of the Royal Society of Medicine, a Fellow of the Professional Speakers Association, a Forbes contributor as well as an entrepreneur and author of adult and children’s books.
- The founder and operator of three successful businesses – Dr Shaw understands first-hand how expensive and challenging a workforce can be.
- PhD in Cognitive Neuroscience and Business Improvement Strategist.
- Lectured in Psychology and Neuroscience at Brunel University
- Conducted research on brain function and impairment, specialising in consciousness, emotion and the effects of ageing.
- A hugely popular speaker with an innovative, practical and immediately applicable approach. Offers insight into a variety of relevant and often controversial issues.
- Founder of Community Mix Up, a not-for profit-making initiative to encourage people to socialise with the lonely and isolated www.communitymixup.com
- Charity work, including voluntary social work for the elderly, and has worked on committees for the NSPCC and RNLI and as an ambassador for The Children’s Society and Progeria.
- Adventure traveller on all seven continents.
Lynda offers a bespoke service within her subject areas. However, she has 4 core talks that can also be adapted if required.
The Triple Brain Effect – From Prospect to Customer to Unpaid Salesforce
The Pleasure Umbrella – Optimum Communication Using Emotion, and It’s Fun
PCD – How to Improve Problem Solving, Creative Thinking, Decision Making
Coping with burnout during COVID and a post lockdown world – See the super news blog by Lynda HERE
How to Be More Influential in Times Of Uncertainty