An award-winning entrepreneur, Benita is also the recipient of multiple awards including: NatWest Venus Entrepreneur of the Year 2015, Winner of UnLtd’s Fast Growth Programme 2015, Winner Mass Challenge 2015, Ogunte Women’s Social Leadership Awards for Best Social Business Leader UK & World 2013, Venus Business Award, Inspirational Woman 2013 and the Nesta Innovation In Giving Fund.
Benita’s talks provide unique and concrete insights into:
- How Your Business Can Benefit from the Sharing Economy
- The Common Misconceptions of the Sharing Economy
- Business Model Innovation, Sustainability and Future Trends
- A Comprehensive Overview of the Global Sharing Economy Market
- How Technology can be Utilised to Access, Exchange and Trade Idle Resources into Profits
- Responsible Leadership: How to Develop the Leaders who will Future-Proof Your Company
Benita is an RSA Fellow, an Innovator in the Finance Innovation Lab and a member of the Astia women’s network.
European Parliament, IKEA, AMEX, VF Corp, M&S, Virgin, UBS, Mandiri Bank, Rabobank, LSE, RSA, RCA, FT, Nesta, the House of Commons, the House of Lords and Number 10 Downing Street.