An award-winning entrepreneur, Benita is also the recipient of multiple awards including NatWest Venus Entrepreneur of the Year 2015, Winner of UnLtd’s Fast Growth Programme 2015, Winner Mass Challenge 2015, Ogunte Women’s Social Leadership Awards for Best Social Business Leader UK & World 2013, Venus Business Award, Inspirational Woman 2013 and the Nesta Innovation In Giving Fund.
Benita’s talks provide unique and concrete insights into:
- How Your Business Can Benefit from the Sharing Economy
- The Common Misconceptions of the Sharing Economy
- Business Model Innovation, Sustainability and Future Trends
- A Comprehensive Overview of the Global Sharing Economy Market
- How Technology can be Utilised to Access, Exchange and Trade Idle Resources into Profits
- Responsible Leadership: How to Develop the Leaders who will Future-Proof Your Company
Benita is an RSA Fellow, an Innovator in the Finance Innovation Lab and a member of the Astia women’s network.
European Parliament, IKEA, AMEX, VF Corp, M&S, Virgin, UBS, Mandiri Bank, Rabobank, LSE, RSA, RCA, FT, Nesta, the House of Commons, the House of Lords and Number 10 Downing Street.