Mindful Selling Speaker Anis Qizilbash has joined our team!
The mindfully energetic stage presence of speaker Anis Qizilbash will have you hanging off your seat... Her talks will not fail to leave the audience both excited and motivated to hit the ground running. She is the author of Mindful Selling and Grow Your Sales, Do What You Love and is featured for her insights in publications including The Guardian, Entrepreneur, Forbes, USA Today and Psychology Today.
Meaningful keynote topics your audience will engage with:
One Breath Away: Discover the Difference Between Failure & Fortune in Sales
• This talk is ideal for sales professionals looking to improve their communication.
Mindful Selling: Serve instead of sell the soul; adding value to others creates deeper connection and meaning in your life.
• This talk is perfect not only for sales teams but also for non-sales teams, such as customer service, customer support and account managers.
Build Resilience, Restore Balance
• This talk is perfect for entrepreneurs, business owners and corporates.
How to manage your mind’s excessive negative chatter
• A great talk for busy entrepreneurs and corporates.
After hearing Anis’ talk you and your team will:
• Discover simple techniques that make an immediate impact in your day-to-day, transforming your mental readiness ahead of meetings and pitches
• Learn techniques on how to let-go of setbacks that typically derail your days so you can create new business opportunities
• Takeaway insights that make resilience relatable with practical examples and stories to help you move forward with your business
Below you can see a recent talk for the British Library called 'The Mindful Entrepreneur' for Work Like a Woman Day.
Who Are We?
Great British Speakers is owned and managed by Jane Farnham & Steve Denison who have both been successful in the audio visual/broadcast business for many years so they fully understand your needs and expectations.