Susannah Schofield - OBE For Services to Small Businesses, Women & Young people in Business
Founder & CEO of Dice Matrix Consulting, the group who own Sport DMM and Pitch DMM.
Susannah also owns the magazine title ‘Key Women in Business’ (KWIB.co.uk) and is the Editor-in-Chief with a readership of 120,000.
Dice Matrix Consulting is a Research and Insight business, looking at either specific clients or sector and industry insights to help business develop and understand what customers and employees need. Measuring the perception gap and identifying strengths and opportunities whilst monitoring efficiency savings. This has been running successfully since she created the business model in 2013 as part of her published book, Mind the Gap – creating successful business strategy. The Group moved quickly into the Sports world to help Professional clubs and Sports groups to understand how to drive Marginal Gain to reach excellence. The Group also owns the PitchDMM App which is an App to give football fans a voice and be heard.
KWIB is the only high-end glossy magazine providing insightful and aspirational business content for entrepreneurial and business orientated women living or working in the SE & London, looking to develop their business, career or help others to do so, in an era of increasing gender equality and diversity. Also, owning KWIBY which is a Youth program aimed at helping get kids work-ready.
• CEO, Full P&L, Commercial, Operational, and Senior Leadership experience
• Published commissioned Author on Business Strategy
• Owner of ‘Key Women in Business’ KWIB Magazine – glossy printed high-end business magazine
• Over 23 years of Strategic, Commercial, Leadership expertise
• Public Speaker/ Professional Presenter/ Fully media trained
• Regular Radio expert contributor in Kent
• OBE For Services to Small Businesses, Women & Young people in Business awarded in New Year Honours list 2015 by the Queen.
• Founder and IP Owner of the Dice Matrix Model
• Industry leading expert in Strategic positioning through fact based business modelling
• Neuroscience Prism Qualified
• Corporate strategy and development/ efficiency specialist
• Proven track record in recruiting, implementing & deploying
• Delivery of complex efficiency programmes
• People leadership and motivation of large layered teams
• Director of complex business with aggressive expansion task
• Coaching and driving the best from others for wider business benefits
• PR, communications and marketing experience
• Client management with project delivery and implementation
• Ambassador for change and proven change programme delivery
• M&A expertise with legal accountability
• Joint Venture expertise encompassing purchasing and negotiating skills
• VC & PE in-depth knowledge
• Strategic management plans & budgets created, achieved and delivered
• Stakeholder management with Investors, Analysts, Unions and Boards
• Non-Exec Director of fully integrated Marketing Media company – Cohesion Ltd
Susannah is the leading industry expert in Strategic selling through fact based business modelling. Her speciality is delivering growth through real time business insight. Her expertise in these fields led to the commissioning of her published book, ‘Mind the Gap – creating successful business strategy’. Susannah was also responsible for setting up Micro-businesses within the Royal Mail PLC group and was an active member of the Leadership team and a Board member, previously Susannah was Royal Mails New Business Sales Director for many years; she has a history of over achieving stretching Sales targets in competitive, demanding and changing markets with multi-layered complex teams of over 500 people and targets into the hundreds of millions. Susannah was awarded an OBE in the Queens New Year’s Honours list 2015 for services to Small businesses, Women in Business and Young People.
Susannah has carried out detailed and in-depth research that formed the backbone of her book which culminated in her developing a strategic business model which now boasts an array of blue-chip companies as clients. The research is often used to help support the growth of the SME community.
Susannah is a regularly invited speaker on both a National and International stage. Susannah’s interests extend to both the corporate sector and the SME sector in which she founded a business which delivers the acclaimed business model she created, The Dice Matrix Model. Susannah is also Editor-in-Chief of Key Women in business (KWIB) magazine allowing her to help other women embrace and learn through stories and editorial rich content, gaining advice and lessons in business from those who wish to support, mentor and assist. Also, run in conjunction is an on-line platform called KWIBY (Y=Youth) is a platform to help support the next generation into business and get kids ‘work-ready’ through various schemes and business networks.
Susannah has advised on the Government board of Business Innovation and Skills advisory panel and dedicates time to lecture for the Peter Jones Apprentice Foundation, and many local Universities. Susannah also gives her time to help support many Women’s working groups to help inspire women who work.
Susannah stays on top of business trends by holding a Non-Executive Director position at a fully integrated Marketing company. As a certified Prism Neuroscience practitioner Susannah is able to use focused behavioural techniques to deliver multi-million pound sales targets and has a demonstrable track record in turning around failing projects and businesses, specialising in delivering Sales techniques and underpinning company’s abilities to deliver their own strategy.
Who Are We?
Great British Speakers is owned and managed by Jane Farnham & Steve Denison who have both been successful in the audio visual/broadcast business for many years so they fully understand your needs and expectations.
WIth expertise on leadership, effective thinking & successful #business he describes himself as a ‘practivational’… https://t.co/KZ42DW80P2
Celebrity Service creator, Geoff Ramm, knows the only way you can attract more customers is to create jaw-dropping… https://t.co/GtdUi2fpTC
Mixing his passion for #science with #rap - , scientist Jon Chase has been labelled education's ‘next best thing’ h… https://t.co/4dmbG1v3kr