Best Selling Author, Sales & Negotiation Expert
Tomorrow’s Sales Thinking Today
A hard-hitting speaker who will give your people a wake-up call that they will never forget! Through his powerful speeches and seminars, Simon Hazeldine inspires and enables exceptional performance. His powerful, practical and proven strategies will drive and deliver improved bottom line results.
Simon Hazeldine will:
• Show you how to get ahead of your competitors – and stay there.
• Give your people an unfair advantage in selling and negotiating that your competitors will hate.
• Show you how to drive and deliver exceptional results.
He is the bestselling author of five books that have been endorsed by a host of business leaders including multi-billionaire business legend Michael Dell. He has a Master’s Degree in Psychology and is a Fellow of the Institute of Sales & Marketing Management.
As an experienced and in-demand international speaker, Simon has spoken in over thirty countries and has worked with a variety of professional bodies and institutes including the Chartered Management Institute, the Institute of Sales & Marketing Management and the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply. He has also worked at a number of leading business schools including Ashridge Management College, Insead, London Business School and Oxford Said Business School.
His client list includes a host of Fortune 500 and FTSE 100 companies including AB-InBev, Avon Cosmetics, BAE Systems, Dell, Dow Chemical, IPC Media, Johnson Matthey, Lexmark, Lenovo, Nestle, NHS, Olympus, Ray-Ban, Thomas Cook, Time Warner, Vodafone and Whitbread.
Here are some of Simon's keynotes and how you can benefit:
Neuro-Sell: How Neuroscience Can Power Your Sales Success
If you want to succeed in sales you need something that gives you the edge.
Simon Hazeldine’s unique “brain friendly selling” process uses cutting edge insights from neuroscience research about how customer’s minds really work to provide an effective selling system that will catapult you ahead of your competition!
Here’s just some of what you will learn:
• How the brain functions when it makes buying decisions and how to use this to gain the selling advantage
• How to structure your sales message to appeal to the three parts of the human brain vital to getting a “yes”
• Why you must get the customer’s “gremlin brain” to go to sleep and how to do it
• How to get the advantage using adaptive selling strategies that make you and your sales presentations memorable and highly effective
• How to deliver a “brain friendly” selling message
• The sales behaviours that the brain dislikes that will lose you the sale
• Why you must have (at least) four very different sales presentations if you want to succeed
• How to make yourself memorable so you get invited back
• Discover what is really going on inside your customer’s head by reading the body language signals generated from the part of the brain that cannot lie!
Bare Knuckle Selling:
How to Give Your Business Profits a Dose of Steroids
In his provocative and hard hitting keynote speech Simon Hazeldine will challenge his audience to become true leaders in their field by taking the gloves off and going bare knuckle with their competitors.
Some of the secrets Simon will expose are:
• The 3 rules of successful selling – get these wrong and you will fail
• The 2 psychological factors that you can use to make people buy
• Discover the secret question that will stop you from annoying your customers and losing their business
• 3 hypnotic selling techniques to weave into any selling situation
• How to overcome your customer’s concerns with the 3F method
• How to deal with price objections so that you can make more money
• Finally revealed! The “Master Closing Method of the World’s Greatest Salespeople” – use it and join the selling elite
• The 2A secret to stopping your competition from stealing your customers and clients
Bare Knuckle Negotiating:
How to Give Your Business Profits a Dose of Steroids
In business you don’t get what you deserve you get what you negotiate!
In his dynamic and hard hitting keynote speech Simon Hazeldine will take you on an action packed journey through the negotiation process and along the way you will discover:
• Why salespeople don’t make good negotiators
• An effective five step negotiating process
• How to deal with Power Ploys
• Why the real work only starts after the negotiation has finished
• How to guard yourself against sneaky negotiating tricks and dirty tactics.
• How to give a little and gain a lot!
• When to negotiate and when not to negotiate- get this wrong and it can get very expensive!
• The magic negotiation formula that guarantees you a great deal
• How to motivate the other party to deliver their end of the bargain
• Why you should never ‘meet me halfway’
How to Raise Your Game!
At Last! Discover the Real Truth about How You Can Perform at Higher Levels and Achieve Greater Success Than You Ever Have Before!
Are you getting tired of motivational speakers who spout out the same old, tired and almost identical content?
Are you getting a bit bored of being told:
“Think positively and everything will be OK”
“Just believe in yourself and you can get what you want”
“Set goals and you’ll be successful”
If you are then get ready for something different – very different!
In order to receive his Masters Degree in the Psychology of Performance Simon Hazeldine conducted extensive research and in-depth interviews with exceptional performers (including Special Forces soldiers, Olympic athletes and self-made billionaires) in order to define their unique mind-set.
As a result Simon Hazeldine is uniquely qualified (unlike the vast majority of motivational speakers) to expose the real truth about what it takes to succeed at exceptional levels.
Far too many motivational speakers deliver rehashed second hand stories and inaccurate content about what it takes to succeed. Simon Hazeldine is different.
Simon Hazeldine tells the truth. He tells it how it really is...
Here are just some of the powerful secrets Simon exposes:
• Find out why Roger Bannister did not break the four minute mile barrier
• Discover why having a positive attitude is not as important as you have been led to believe
• Find out the real truth about goal setting – far too many motivational speakers are ignorant of the real facts and seem content to trot out the same old scientifically inaccurate rubbish!
• Discover what overweight people who eat in McDonalds can teach you about success
• All high achievers possess five distinct thinking habits – do you want to know what they are?
• Discover the three secrets of the billionaire brain – find out why billionaires don’t set goals
The Role of the Leader in Creating a High Performance Organisation
Simon Hazeldine’s ‘Performance Leadership’ keynote speech is impactful and provocative. It challenges and motivates leaders to focus on the single most important responsibility of a leader.
In today’s increasingly harsh business environment Simon’s speech provides an essential and highly practical ‘crash course’ in maximising organisational performance.
Some of the powerful concepts covered include:
• What leadership is really about...
• The 5 questions everyone in an organisation must be able to answer but probably can’t...
• 5 vital keys to maximising performance and improving business results.
• How to quickly classify people and decide who should be retained and developed
and who must go.
• How leaders can create a high performance environment that brings out the very best in their people.
• How successful leaders win the hearts and minds of their people and drive bottom line profits
• Revealed – the number one way to get people to want to go ‘the extra mile’.
• Discover the 3 leadership actions that 90% of people’s behaviour at work is determined by...
What the Clients Say:
“I have worked on stage internationally with Simon and have seen him speak a number of times. Simon has an excellent ability to engage, inspire and educate an audience while, at the same time, giving them life-enhancing skills.
When it comes to having a great speaker who is an authority and author on selling, negotiation and leadership, Simon Hazeldine is an excellent choice.”
Allan Pease - International Speaker, Leading Body Language Expert, Bestselling Author with 25 million books sold.
“Simon spoke at our “Property Super Conference”. He blew the audience away with his power, his valuable content, his humour and his motivational and professional style - he even upstaged Lord Alan Sugar! You need to book Simon if you want to get more out of your organisation or want to make more profit. He is thoroughly professional both on and off the stage and everyone in our conference crew likes working with him. However a word of warning - as you might expect from the author of "Bare Knuckle Negotiating" - he is tough on negotiating his speaking fee!
Rob Moore - Co-Founder, Progressive Property
“My personal thanks to you for giving such an in-depth and high value workshop.
Your standard was so very high. It was the best leadership focussed presentation in our eight year history. I think that your USP is your ability to connect and deliver substance.”
Drew Pryde - Chairman, Scottish Institute for Business Leaders
“I would like to thank you for your presentation on Monday evening to The Business Club. I must say I think you are the best speaker we have had in a long, long time and from the feedback we have received our members also think so, the comments have been really great so again many thanks and I hope we can welcome you back again in the future.”
Brian Soanes - Chief Executive, The Business Club
“I just wanted to drop you a note to say thank you so much for supporting our Celebrating Success Event on Tuesday. The feedback I have received has been very positive and the messages in your presentation hit home with a lot of people in the audience. Overall it was a big success, helped by your fantastic speech, so thank you.”
Rachel Scoley - Head of Communications, NHS Lincolnshire
“Thanks for a brilliant session yesterday. You were impeccably masterful in engaging all our attention, drawing in our participative engagement and listening carefully to the responses, fully in command of all your fascinating subject matter while building useful linkages, and with a very special and frankly quite rare focus on our member-clients rather then yourself.”
Jeremy Thorn - President, Senior Executive Leadership Forum
“Thank you for another engaging, entertaining and enlightening presentation. Once again you gave 100% and we were able to take away nuggest of practical tips and tools. What a star you are!
Thank you Simon!”
Julie French - Ecademy
“The speaker this month was awesome. Simon Hazeldine is a master of his craft and held the audience spellbound as he demonstrated the skills that have earned him the reputation as one of the top speakers and propelled his books in the Amazon bestseller list.”
Ann Hawkins - Inspirational Leaders
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your amazing contribution to our patient record system launch yesterday. I have already received a considerable amount of positive feedback from your session. You delivered exactly what I was hoping for (more in fact) and made THE difference to the success of the day.”
Wendy Pears - Programme Director, Leicestershire NHS
“Many thanks for a great afternoon. Your energy, vitality and passion for your topic has inspired our members! Well done and a big thank you.”
Joanna Jesson - Academy for Chief Executives
“Just a quick note to say thank you for speaking at the Business Awards on Saturday. You were brilliant!”
Jo Morgan - Director, Morgan Event Management
“Your 'Performance Leadership' presentation was very, very professional, full of great content and delivered with great charisma. Congratulations!"
Joe D Adams - Chairman, Academy for Chief Executives
"Simon is down to earth and straight talking. There's no crap, just hard tips and techniques that you can use."
Giles Barron - Director, Studio 2 Online
"A really enjoyable day. I left feeling motivated and like I could take on the world. Simon was an excellent speaker and very inspiring!"
Karen Williams - Finance Analyst, Inbev
"I approached this day with a certain amount of weariness. I have never attempted to disguise my inherent dislike of corporate motivation events.
This was totally different. The day was fun, enjoyable and in my opinion (and others), entirely successful. I realise that this day has taught me something that I would never have grasped without going. It has changed my life to a great extent. This seminar is essential not only for our employees but for everyone.
Thank you for a great (and life changing) day"
David Hartnup - Distribution Manager, Inbev
“Every organisation these days needs to be looking for value for money. We have made an investment in your “Performance Leadership” master class on a number of occasions now. Participants were given insights and ideas that could help them be more effective at work, deal more positively with the challenge of change, and build better relationships with both the public and colleagues. The overwhelming feedback has been that the sessions were inspiring, thought provoking but above all practical in helping our officers and staff make a positive difference. The evaluation sheets were amongst the highest scores we have seen as an organisation. I would have no hesitation in recommending you and your performance philosophy to any organisation.”
Inspector Shaun Bradbury - Force Talent Manager, Merseyside Police
“I wanted to drop you a note of thanks for delivering what can only be described as a truly fantastic speech at my key communicator’s conference in Dublin last week last week. The response to your session has been excellent & I am sure it will make a difference to our commercial performance.”
Steve McAllister - Managing Director, Bass Ireland