Grant Leboff is one of the U.K's leading Sales and Marketing experts. He has written four books (he is currently writing his fifth) and still works as a practitioner in the field. It is this combination that enables Grant to bring a mix of thought leadership and genuine examples into his talks.
In a world that is constantly changing Grant Leboff ensures audiences get the latest thinking, and, more importantly, makes it clear what the implications are for their business.
Grant Leboff tailors all his presentations to the requirements of his audience.
Topics he covers include:
• The latest trends and thinking in sales and marketing – what business leaders need to know
• Getting a return on investment from digital marketing
• Marketing Is Business strategy – creating unbelievable businesses
• Differentiation – how to stand out in a commoditised world
• How to create effective messaging and content
• The Experience Economy and what it means for your business
• Brand Identity – creating a compelling brand
• Social Media – making it work for your business
• How the digital age is changing business
• How selling has changed and what to do about it
• Digital Selling that gets results
Audiences always leave Grant’s presentations inspired and challenged. They will take away an array of new ideas as well as practical actions that they can use in their business immediately.
Grant Leboff is a highly sought-after speaker, and constantly makes presentations at conferences and events all over the world.
What the clients say:
“Absolutely first class and a really great way to start our conference! “
Tory Gillingham – Managing Director – AMDIS
“it was absolutely an incredible session and we would love to have you back!”
Chris de Koos – Director of Sales, Americas – Triptease
“Grant’s inspiring and challenging approach ignited us to re-think some of our long established methods and ideologies of growing our market share, in a manner that truly left us excited, with our heads spinning with new ideas! As a result, we have embarked on a strategic review, to assess and re-model our growth plan, ensuring we adopt the right marketing methods to achieve our goals - the mantra 'return on investment' is now replaced by 'return on engagement' is where it's at for us!!! “
Nick Smith, UK Managing Director, STILL Materials Handling Ltd
“The impact of Grant’s words will be carried with us always – some incredibly challenging thinking in terms of how to embrace a modern marketing landscape that is made up of so many consumer-led shifting sands. Not only great content and a fantastically flexible approach – but all delivered with such vim and vigour. One of the most impactful and entertaining speakers I have ever been fortunate enough to listen to.”
Liz Childerley, Commercial Director, Indicia