Anna-Marie is a performance coach, motivational speaker and founder of the consultancy business Reach for More. She supports a range of coaching clients and companies exploring ideas around performance, leadership and transition. Every client experience is individually tailored to accommodate personal preferences, purpose, desired outcomes and concentrates on the mindset aspect of work, life and training.
Anna-Marie constantly pushes her own mental and physical boundaries too and has achieved considerable success at an international level in endurance sports. She combines the disciplines of long-distance triathlon and ultra-running with the odd adventure race thrown in for good measure. Her greatest achievement was at the Marathon des Sables (2015) where she placed second overall female and in the elite top 50. She has raced the Ironman 70.3 World Championships twice in Las Vegas and Mont Tremblant placing in the top third of her age group.
She is based in southwest England and travels globally to deliver training and coaching session. She loves to take clients outdoors for “Walking and Talking” coaching sessions and organises “Netwalking” events to combine walking, talking and networking in the British Great Outdoors.
Anna-Marie with Sir Ranulph Fiennes during 30th Marathon des Sables, 2015
Anna-Marie is also accredited in two cutting-edge psychometric profile tools that uncover a wealth of valuable insights and incorporates various models into coaching sessions. The coaching partnership draws on areas of knowledge and skills from performance psychology, neuroscience, NLP, positive psychology, mindfulness and behaviour modelling.
Motivational Speaking Topics
• Mind over Matter
• Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Coaching (University of Derby)
• Masters in Teaching (University of Sydney)
• NLP Master Practitioner
• Certified in Extended DISC and iWAM psychometric tools
• Certified Analytic-Network Systems & mBraining Coach
• Member of International Coach Federation and Associate Coach Certified (ACC)
• Professional Member of Neuro-Linguistic Programming Association
• Associate Member of Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
• Advanced Diploma in Nutrition from The Royal Society for the Promotion of Health
• Mental Health First Aid Certificate
• BSc Geography (Manchester University)
• Mountain Leader & First Aid (40 hrs) qualified